Tree Care Groundsman
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. Welcome to BrightView. We’re a team of talented professionals, driven by results and relationships, and committed to taking care of each other, clients, and communities.
BrightView was recently formed through the combination of landscape industry pioneers and leaders, Brickman and ValleyCrest. This defining event united more than 140 years of experience, an extraordinary portfolio of high-profile projects and clients, and a vast, national network of expertise and innovation. As one and true to our name, we’re reinventing the industry while affording our 22,000+ team members access to the most comprehensive training, resources, benefits, mentorship, and opportunities for career advancement.
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Tree Care Groundsman. You love to spend your day outdoors cultivating amazing landscapes. You treat grass, trees and plots with great care and attention, doing whatever it takes to help them thrive. Here at BrightView, we appreciate people with such love for landscaping and greenery.
What you'll do:
- Using proper pruning techniques; assisting in process of trimming trees, clearing and chipping tree debris, and disposing of tree debris.
- Ensuring that the work area beneath and around the trees is clear and properly marked so that the public will be safe from falling debris.
- Follow Company safety policies and procedures.
Skills we're seeking:
- Able to become certified in EHAP, First-Aid and CPR.
- Able to successfully follow directions and complete requests.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good communication skills.
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
- Chainsaw experience.
- Skid Steer experience.
- Chipper experience.
- Stump Grinder experience.
- CDL License Class B is a plus.
- Help with rigging techniques and use of Port a wrap.
- Minimum 1 year tree work experience.
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
BrightView Landscapes, LLC is an Equal Opportunity and E-Verify Employer.
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.