Landscape Services Internship
BrightView Landscape Services
Brighter futures start here. BrightView takes pride in providing consistent, high-quality landscape services with a dependable service commitment. As the nation’s leading landscape services company, BrightView provides, through its team of more than 18,000 employees, services ranging from landscape maintenance and enhancements to tree care and landscape development for thousands of customers’ properties, including corporate and commercial properties, HOAs, public parks, hotels and resorts, hospitals and other healthcare facilities, educational institutions, restaurants and retail, and golf courses, among others. BrightView takes care of its employees, customers, and communities while delivering exceptional landscapes that positively impact millions of lives every day
A brighter future is in your hands. We’re currently seeking a Landscape Services Intern.
What you’ll do:
The rotational will include the following:
- Exterior Maintenance – Work with the crews in the field; going out with the crew on their routes
- Account Management – Shadow BrightView Account Managers in Maintenance and Irrigation
- Agronomic Review – Shadow a Spray Technician
- Tree Care – Understand how to maintain the equipment
- Irrigation – Understand the various parts of the irrigation system; go on property inspection; put together a work order; Irrigation troubleshooting
- Landscape Enhancements per design team
Skills we’re seeking:
- Proficient with computer software programs including MS Office suite (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Self-motivated to work on tasks
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Must have a strong work ethic
Preferred Educational Status
- Pursuing a bachelors or associates degree in any areas of Horticulture such as the following: Landscape Architecture, Civil Engineering, Construction Science, Construction Management, Agriculture-Business, Landscape Design or Plant Science
No jobs have been viewed recently.
The Start of Something Great
Join the industry’s leading landscape services company, with 22,000 team members who believe taking care of each other is just as important as taking care of our clients. As we design, build, maintain and enhance landscapes across the country, we create new opportunities for success—and bring big dreams to life. Start your success story here.